The below Terms and Conditions apply to every competition run on HarassedMom unless otherwise stated in the individual competition.
- Prizes will be awarded to first correct entry drawn after the closing date. A correct entry is an entry that has completed all the required steps correctly. My decision regarding the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The start and end dates of competitions will appear on the competition post – winners will be announced and publicised by HarassedMom within 7 days of the competitions closing date.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner by the brand/PR running the competition. HarassedMom is not responsible for the delivery of prizes and will not be held responsible if prizes are not delivered.
- Failure to accept your prize within 7 days from announcement results in forfeiture of the prize and a new winner will be drawn. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- Prizes will only be delivered within South Africa, unless stated otherwise.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
- Winners are not eligible for another prize for 3 months after the closing date of the competition they have won.
- HarassedMom and its associate sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition without notice at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion for any reason, or if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against HarassedMom and the sponsors.
- People who enter competitions with the intention to sell the prizes will be blacklisted and will not be eligible to win any prizes on HarassedMom in the future.