Lynette made this post about the things she loves and hates and since its now 19h00 and I still haven’t posted today despite having a great topic in my head I thought I would quickly join in.
Things I love
- Aero dark chocolate!
- Lindt dark chocolate with coconut!
- Lindt dark chocolate with mint!
- Sally Williams dark chocolate and nougat!
As you can see from that I am a comfort chocolate eater!
- Rose wine – St Claires, Robertsons, Four Cousins – I am not by any stretch of the imagination a wine connoisseur – the sweeter the better for me. It is the one thing Tim Noakes will never take from me :-p
- Woolworths cappacino with lactose free milk
- Coffee dates with friends
- Pretty stationery
- Doritos Chips – I have allowed Tim to take these but only temporarily!
- My bus – yes I love my bus. It’s big and uses an obscene about of petrol but it has space for everyone and it just makes me happy.
- Claire – my au pair – I love her.
Things I hate
- Shops that do not have at least one of the chocolates I like.
- People who do not pay attention and miss the green arrow. This brings out serious road rage in me!
- No sleep! Not sure anyone says they love no sleep but whatever!
- Getting a V or a C in scrabble!
- Clothes shopping.
- Talking on the phone.
- When David is away. I could NEVER be an army wife.
- My Tupperware cupboard! This week I threw away a box of lids – they had no containers but for some reason I kept them. Watch though – next year I will be saying the same thing.
- Shaving my legs – its such a mission and I can’t bring myself to pay for them to be waxed.
- When people are late. I understand stuff happens – I have been late before but then send an sms – don’t just arrive an hour late for no reason.
I am sure there are more but my brain is fried!
Join in if you want to!