On the days I weigh-in I generally give myself a little treat so yesterday I decided to make us an Apple Crumble for dinner.
This is the first time I have used the food processor and it worked so well, super quick and easy and I didn’t have to suffer my way through my sensory issues but rubbing the butter into the flour.
It really is one of the quickest but yummiest recipes you can make and is a winner with everyone (except my fussy eaters)
- 175g flour
- 110g brown sugar
- 110g butter
- 1 tin of pie apples
- Cinnamon and sugar
- Place the flour, brown sugar and butter in the food processor and blitz until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Place the apples in a pie dish.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar over the apples.
- Pour the flour mixture over the apples and spread out so it covers all the apples.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes
I used white sugar for this one but would definitely use brown sugar next time.