It is raining again this morning in Pretoria and really to be honest as much as I love the rain – I am OVER it now!
Little update on whats been happening in the land of harassed moms and spirited children.
- My mom is busy unpacking cupboards and packing storage boxes (and the house isn’t even officially on the market yet) and she found a box of my old toys. There is a Fisher Price pull along telephone – I think we ALL have one of those. It must be 31 years old 🙂
- We had a weekend fulled with the worst service ending with Davids complex refusing us access because we had forgotten the gate tag. So we ended up sleeping at his moms house because they just wouldn’t let us in.
- I have a 3 day week 🙂 Exams start on Friday so Thursday is study day and I really need it. I am a little unfocused at the moment!
- We saw the most aweful townhouse on Sunday. It was in a crap area, the unit was FLITHY and really just yuk. Upset David and I and the agent got upset because we didn’t like it?
- David and I had cocktails and snacks at MiLounge which is run by Davids best friend. It’s a really stunning place with the most awesome food 🙂
- Work is actually busy at the moment. I am standing in for a colleague who is on maternity leave. Its actually nice to be busy like this.
- Our Tranquil Body Treats special for May is
- Pedicure Range:
- Purchase the following two products and receive a foot spray free:
- Foot Soak @ R90
- Foot Mousse @ R90
- Total R180.00
- Free Foot Spray @ R60.00 You save R60.00
I need 2 things from you guys – information on outdoor security beams and installing of prepaid electricty meters – like costs, where I can find out about it etc etc