What a magical time of year. The smell of jasmine and possibility are in the air and it is lovely!
While I enjoy winter, I do love the warmer weather that follows. The gorgeous spring days means more time outside. It means braais and picnics and cocktails on the porch while the sunsets!
Speaking of cocktails, Soda Stream have some delicious cocktail recipes to welcome in the new season.
We love Soda Stream and are having so much fun trying out their different flavours and recipes, like this Sparkly Soiree. And let’s be honest, if you are going to have a soiree, it might as well be a sparkly one!
- 60 ml Pimm’s No. 1
- 15 ml Soda Press Co. Syrup Ginger Ale
- 15 ml Soda Press Co. Syrup Old Fashioned Lemonade Syrup
- 3 slices cucumber
- 2 strawberries sliced
- 2 lemon wheels
- 8 mint leaves
- 2 orange wheels
- 3 ginger slices
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- SodaStream sparkling water
- Fill glass with ice and pour Pimm’s
- and both syrups into the glass. Add
- strawberries, lemon, orange, mint
- leaves, ginger and cucumber. Top
- with SodaStream sparkling water.
Doesn’t this sound amazing? Serve it up at your next braai or family get together and your guests will love you!