This week has again flown by – I seem to say that every week but this week has been one of those “frantic” weeks where it’s been go go go go go.
So a quick update..
- PLEASE may you go and ask me a question over here – PLEASE.
- Check out our awesome Limited Edition Christmas Range of products over here – really these are AMAZING and make perfect gifts and stocking fillers!
- I am not sure if its the heat or if he is sore or just full of nonsense but Jack’s been crying a lot more than he used to lately. It’s exhausting 🙁
- One of our engagement gifts were 4 little pots of herbs – I was SO excited. I planted them out yesterday and may even start talking to them so that they grow nicely.
- I am going to make my parents a photo book for Christmas – I had much fun last night putting it together.
- Our Christmas party is coming along very nicely – we are still short a few more gifts – so if you want to help out then please let me know.
- The yoga studio yesterday was VERY hot and our instructor said that’s how it should be – not sure if it was because of that or where I was at but it was one of the best classes I have had since starting again.
- I was rather shocked at the cost of my shopping trolley on Monday :-/ There were no luxury items – ok there was a Cars bowl and cutlery set for Jack and 2 pairs of R19.99 sandals for me – that’s really not likely to make it 300-400 more than it normally is.
- I have started taking time out to do a little bit of crafting here and there and I am LOVING it! I need the creativity to help keep me centred.
- I am doing the book swap over here and can not decide which book to send – I have a few that have touched me deeply but not sure they will have that affect on someone else?
How has your week been?