It is already the 22 January – can you handle that?
This week has been a little bit flat, I am still battling low blood pressure which is very frustrating.
I have had a good week though with lots to be grateful for.
- All 3 kids have settled nicely into school.
- I did some major de-cluttering this weekend. I cleared out the garage, toy room and the cupboard we have under the stairs. I was ruthless. Only things that we use stayed – everything else went either to Jane, the hospice shop or in the bin.
- I am swimming twice a week. I think it may be my running. I am really enjoying it.
- We received a school bag full of stationery from Woolworths – who does not love a bag fulled with stationery.
- After trying just about everything to get rid of the millions of flies that descend on my kitchen while I am cooking, I bought one of those Mortein spray things and it is working really well. I don’t particularly like the idea of a chemical being sprayed into the air every 15 minutes but the cloves in fruit, coins in bags and vinegar on counters were just not working.
- I had a lunch date with two friends on Monday. It was great catching up and getting out a little bit.
- I have been saving to finally redo the kids bedrooms and I managed to get all the paint yesterday.
How has your week been? What’s making you happy?