Is white chocolate actually chocolate?
Jack and Emma say it is but Kiara and Cameron say no it is not. I am not sure it can really be considered chocolate but regardless it is absolutely delicious.
One year for Easter my aunt gave me a white chocolate Easter bunny for Easter. It was huge and the ears were solid. It took me ages to eat but I still clearly remember it as being unbelievably delicious.
So I think we can all agree that white chocolate is yummy and when used it desserts it adds just the right amount of sweet and there is something about white desserts that make them look so elegant.
This pudding is so easy to make! If you are really not in the mood to separate the mixture into little bowls, you can make it all in one large bowl.
White Chocolate and Apricot Pudding
- 300 g good quality white chocolate chopped
- 250 ml cream
- 1 Rhodes Quality Apricot Halves drained
- 115 g Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp Cup
- To serve: whipped cream and ¼ cup flaked almonds, toasted
- Place the chopped chocolate into a mixing bowl.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan until just below boiling.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and leave to stand for 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- Set aside to cool.
- Divide the Rhodes Quality Apricot Halves between 6 pudding dishes or glasses.
- Pour a teaspoonful of Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp over the apricots.
- Divide the chocolate cream mixture between the glasses.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is chilled and set.
- To serve, top with whipped cream and a few toasted almonds.