Working from home seems like the dream doesn’t it? The best of both worlds, you get to be there for your kids and you are still generating an incoming and doing something you (hopefully) enjoy. While it is an ideal situation, it isn’t always easy. When you go out to an office job, it is easier to put the boundaries in place. You are not at home, so you can focus on your job. When your office is in your home or on your property, the lines become a little blurred and it can be a challenge to put those boundaries in place.
I have been running my business from home for 2 years. Emma was home for the beginning part of that and I have all 4 children home from 14h00 every day. It was easier in the beginning to be honest, my business was smaller, and the juggle was a little easier. It has gotten harder as my business grows and as my children’s school needs have intensified. David works from home as well, which does help and over the last year we have managed to work out a system that works for us.
The struggle to juggle is real though so I have put together 30 posts for moms who work from home on how I manage, some tips, tricks and even a few quick recipes to make for dinner, baker man and some tips for fitting in exercise.
It is almost impossible for those of us who want to be able to stay at home, to earn some form of income and contribute to the financial requirements of the home. It may seem daunting in the beginning, but it can be done, and it can be done with your sanity still intact!
So, join the party, sign up to the newsletter, I will send up a weekly round up of the posts shared that week in case you missed some of them.
I would love to get some conversations going around these topics as well so please comment, ask questions and let’s help every be awesome work from home moms.
- Time management tips for work from home moms.
- Quick dinner ideas for work from home moms.
- De-stress your morning routine.
- You can work out from home, find out how and why it is so important.
- Looking for some helpful resources to make your life as work from home mom easier.
- Printables can help make life so much easier, here are 5 useful ones for work from home moms.
- What does my day look like? How do I manage it all? Find out my daily routine with tips to help you.
- The school run can take up a large part of your day, find out how you can optimize your time during the school run.